Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Desert Flower


I love the smell of this one, Desert Flower is fragranced with sweet orange, grapefruit, jasmine and geranium essential oils, it's a very soft and feminine aroma.  I don't normally use sparkles on my soaps, but I thought I'd try something new, I wanted the yellow a bit brighter, but sadly it faded a bit during the curing, I think I'll have another go at this one, but add a bit more yellow next time, but I'm liking the sparkles, what do you think?  sparkles or no sparkles?

4 comments:

  1. I think I like your logo! This tree is adorable,along with your soaps.
    Sparkling,or nor- it really doesn't matter. Sometimes,a soap just calls itself for a little of glitter and sometimes plain fits just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diva Soap, I'm glad you like my logo, I was very happy with how it turned out:) I normally don't use sparkles, this is just a one off, I couldn't decide if I should add it again when I make it next time or not, I think maybe I will. Thanks for popping by, I hope you have a wonderful New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the glitter, and rightly so the sparkle fits perfectly. Looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Cynthia-Rose, so glad to hear you like my sparkles:) I agree, I think they sort of complete this soap.

    ReplyDelete